Eduardo is a lawyer educated in Mexico, Japan and Australia, experienced in administrative-tax and civil-commercial litigation, negotiation and mediation. Eduardo Rusconi is a graduate of the Faculty of Law at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, graduating with the thesis Second Degree Money Laundering. Analysis of its various forms of commission and its tax effects. In 2011 he completed a master’s degree in International Economic and Business Law at the University of Kyushu, in Japan, graduating with the thesis The Role of Derivatives in the Financial Crisis of 2007, and in 2016 he concluded a master’s degree in International Tax Law at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Additionally, in 2017, Eduardo obtained a diploma in Strategic Litigation in Human Rights, by UNAM’s Institute of Legal Research. Also, Eduardo is the Mediator number 213, certified by the Mexico City’s Judiciary.
Prior to founding Rusconi & Sauza, he worked for Solórzano, Carvajal, González & Pérez Correa, S.C. and Barrera, Siqueiros & Torres Landa, S.C. (now Hogan Lovells BSTL).
Eduardo has taught the subjects ‘Formation of Regional Economic Blocks’ at Universidad Anahuac and ‘Human Rights’ at Universidad La Salle, and has several publications in specialized magazines in law and taxes.
- The Advantage that the Mexican Start-ups Do Not Have, he Taxpayer. Tax Journalism (2016).
- The Interpretation of Bilateral Tax Treaties under the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, Consultorio Fiscal. Journal of the Faculty of Bookkeeping and Management -UNAM (2016).
- Free Money for All, The Taxpayer. Tax Journalism (2016).
- The Global Tax Information Exchange, The Taxpayer. Tax Journalism (2016).
- Google’s International Tax Avoidance, The Mexican Times, http://themexicantimes.mx/elusion-fiscal-de-google/ (2015).
- The Criminalization of Money Laundering, Jurídica. Yearbook of the Department of Law at Universidad Iberoamericana (2011).
- Reversing the Burden of Proof with Regard to Money Laundering, Jurídica. Yearbook of the Department of Law at Universidad Iberoamericana (2011).
- +52(55) 6382.9898
- +52(55) 6382.9899